When a company faces an unforeseen crisis, billions of dollars in market value can hang in the balance. ROI Global Partners team help to plan, implement, monitor and manage some of the most high-profile crises for clients across industry groups globally.
Investing today by planning and preparing for an unforeseen crisis helps and organization respond quickly when needed. ROI’s Crisis Management plan is designed to protect your company’s operations, reputation, and sustainability.
Developing a strategic Crisis Management Plan with our clients, we will strive to achieve six critical objectives:
- Protect the brand, valuation and reputation of the company or organization
- Demonstrate command of a situation through active communications
- Ensure accurate representation of facts in the media and by other third parties
- Engage with stakeholders to maintain credibility and strengthen relationships
- Reduce legal and/or political consequences
- Ensure business continuity
To accomplish the six critical objectives, ROI uses a disciplined discovery process to identify preparedness gaps and apply best practices and real-world insights to close the gaps. The discovery process enables prioritization of specific client preparedness needs, which may include:
- Situation assessment
- Scenario planning
- Crisis communications management plan
- Communications mobilization
- Training and testing
When a crisis or issue does arise, ROI will provide rapid response support with detailed analytics and protocols through dynamic situations.